Last Updated on: 20th May 2022, 02:08 pm
An internal free PHP Debugger allows you to validate your code locally. It automatically detects your current server settings and configures corresponding files in order to let you use the debugger.
The goal is to create product which would simplify and speed up to the maximum process of developing full-featured web sites on php.
For now, it includes all standard abilities for operating with code and many advanced features for PHP developing.
– HTML autocomplete
– HTML toolbar
– CSS autocomplete
– PHP Advanced autocomplete
– PHP Debugger
– Context and Dynamic Help with search to work with PHP, MySQL, HTML code
– Portable option
– Split Window, Compare feature
– Zen Coding
– JSON file format
– Code folding (collapsing)
– Pair highlighting
– Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
– Navigation by holding CTRL key for A, LINK, IMG tags, BACKGROUND attributes and PHP functions
– Class View
– Preview in a browser
– Project manager
– File Explorer
– Incremental find
– All standard functionalities to edit code