Last Updated on: 8th December 2020, 01:53 pm
Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
License: Proprietary, Trialware
First release: March 2009
Gladinet – a proprietary, cloud file server application (CenterStack) for syncing files, created by Gladinet, Inc. company.
CentreStack helps businesses provide remote access to on-premises file servers or migrate them to the cloud. Whether the need is remote access from any device, or cloud replication for business continuity, costs are reduced and complexity is eliminated. Either way, CentreStack presents an easy-to-use unification of file server security and cloud mobility that requires no end-user training. Combine that with powerful security and control features, deployment flexibility, MSP focus and amazing support and it’s easy to see why our customers fall in love.
– Remotely access file shares from a drive letter, without the need for a VPN. Cloud replication is optional
– Preserve NTFS permissions and Active Directory identities when connecting file servers to the cloud
– Solve file server sync and share problems, while facilitating mobile access and business continuity
– Minimize storage and bandwidth consumption by automatically syncing and caching only the files you need
– CentreStack provides full support for file locking from the cloud, with a familiar file server locking experience
– Encrypt remote agent caches or revoke access privileges from a central management console
– Centrally manage group policy settings to satisfy different requirements from different clients
– Replace cumbersome VPNs and access files remotely using any web browser. Limit access to just the needed files
– Connect to your file server with a mobile device and edit directly using Microsoft Office Mobile Apps
There is a trial available to test it out.