Last Updated on: 28th February 2023, 11:40 am
Medit – a programming and around-programming text editor.
Started originally as a simple built-in editor component in GGAP, it grew up to a real text editor.
– Configurable syntax highlighting.
– Configurable keyboard accelerators.
– Multiplatform – works on Unix and Windows.
– Plugins: can be written in C, Python, or Lua.
– Configurable tools available from the main and context menus. They can be written in Python or Lua, or it can be a shell script.
– Regular expression search/replace, grep frontend, builtin file selector, etc.
The project founder is Yevgen Muntyan.