Subcategory: RSS Readers
First release: February 2003
Awasu – a state-of-the-art feed reader that comes loaded with features for both casual personal use and professional, high-powered information management.
Awasu Professional Edition: Designed for information professionals, this edition contains the full set of features for monitoring and processing information.
Awasu Advanced Edition: Designed for power users, this edition contains everything an information junkie needs to monitor their feeds.
Awasu Personal Edition: For casual RSS users, this edition is fully-functional and completely free.
Awasu Feed Parser SDK: This library component for parsing feeds can be integrated into your product to instantly add support for RSS and Atom.
– a modern and fully customizable user interface.
– individually configurable channels.
– advanced features to manage your channels.
– content archiving, coupled with an advanced search engine.
– automatically download your favorite podcasts.
– integrate with your blogging tools.
– automatically keep your blogroll up-to-date.
– keep working even when you’re not online.
– actively monitor your feeds for things you’re interested in.
– bookmark and annotate items.
– keep multiple copies of Awasu in sync with each other, and even other feed readers.
– take information out of Awasu and republish it.