Last Updated on: 3rd December 2023, 12:13 pm
Grumpy – a modern, yet oldschool IRC client with distributed core, written in C++. Grumpy is a very advanced IRC client. It takes the best out of every major IRC client and leaves out the bad. It’s designed for old school IRC users who need to be able to take most out of IRC.
* Written in C++ (Qt) portable to every major platform
* Distributed core (grumpyd) similar to Quassel IRC
* Modular design, you can take the core library and build a different interface on top of it
* Support all IRC standards and networks
* Supports IRCv3 protocol (http://ircv3.net/)
* Extensible and very powerfull auto-completion mechanism