Programmer’s Notepad – an advanced text editor for Windows, primarily written in C++ and extensible using Python, and is built on Scintilla, WTL, and Boost.
The first version was released in 1998 by Simon Steele (known as Echo Software). In 2002, Programmer’s Notepad 2 was created based on the Scintilla editor building component.
– Syntax highlighting
– Text Clips for simple text insertion
– Code folding / outlining
– Flexible Regular Expression support
– Code navigation using Ctags
– Projects for navigating large code bases
– Extend using Python or C++