Last Updated on: 22nd May 2022, 01:42 pm
Resilio Sync – a fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution, powered by P2P technology.
– Sync any folder to all your devices. Sync photos, videos, music, PDFs, docs or any other file types to/from your mobile phone, laptop, or NAS
– The fastest and most private way to send files to friends and family. Send one or more files to multiple recipients without sharing the whole folder or creating a permanent sync connection
– Change access permissions at any time using ‘Advanced Folders’. Assign ownership to another user, revoke access, or change read and write permissions on the fly.
– Using ‘Selective Sync’ feature, Sync will create placeholder files in your file-system that can be searched locally.
– You can set bandwidth usage limits so Sync activity occurs only when it suits you.
– Backup your files automatically to another device you own. Create your own Disaster Recovery site.
– Keep folders synced between multiple platforms and operating systems. Sync is available for OS X, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, all major NAS devices, and more.
In early 2016, Resilio Inc. was spun out of BitTorrent Inc. to bring the power and resilience of distributed technology to the modern enterprise. Resilio started with core BitTorrent technology and hardened it for commercial use while adding the centralized management and control required for modern IT.
The project has been founded by Konstantin Lissounov.