Last Updated on: 22nd May 2022, 05:21 pm
Sparky Tube – an open source tool which downloads a video from a web site and converts it to an audio or video output file.
– download a video from a web sites
– convert it to an audio format: aac, flac, mp3, m4a, opus, ogg vorbis, wav; or
– convert it to a video format: avi, mkv, mp4
– store the converted audio or video file on your local disk
– lets you play the converted file using your default audio or video player
– small and lightweight – uses Yad as its GUI