Last Updated on: 21st January 2023, 05:00 pm
Weibo (Sina Weibo (Chinese 新浪 微 博)) – a Chinese website of a microblogging platform that allows you to share short text messages. In terms of functionality, it resembles Twitter and is sometimes called “Chinese Twitter”.
The platform was established in 2009. Sina Weibo services are used by over 100 million users each month (reports from 2014).
In 2013, the revenues of the Sina Weibo corporation amounted to 188 million US dollars.
The content posted on the website is subject to state censorship
An Android application offers such features:
– Get the latest news, mind-blowing stuff.
– Catch the trendy topics about Movies, Music, Sports, Traveling, fashion and etc.
– Easily share to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Weixin, Messenger and other social media.
– Support all media types: photos, GIFs, text, videos and emoji etc.
– Discover people with excellent taste and making new friend!
– Post&repost anything to express yourself.
– Let’s chat, share, and have fun together.
– Quick access to Sina Weibo.