Last Updated on: 22nd February 2020, 05:21 pm
Subcategory: Download Managers
Platform: Linux, Windows
License: Public Domain License
Programing language: Python
First release: April 1, 2015
Youtube-DLG – a cross platform front-end GUI of the popular youtube-dl media downloader written in wxPython.
– Open source available on GitHub
– Embed subtitles into (mp4) video files
– Support for authentication and proxy usage
– Option to specify user agent and referrer
– Support for multiple youtube-dl CLI options
– Option to customize file name format for downloaded audio and video files
– Post-processing options including: extract audio from video file; add metadata; select audio quality; embed thumbnail in audio file.