AkelPad – a simple notepad-like text editor with many features. It is designed to be a small and fast.
– Single window (SDI), multi-window (MDI) and pseudo multi-window modes (PMDI);
– Full support of Unicode strings on Unicode systems (NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven);
– Support of Unicode codepages (UTF-8, UTF-16LE, UTF-16BE, UTF-32LE, UTF-32BE);
– Support of any codepage installed in the system;
– Support of DOS/Windows, Unix and Mac newline formats;
– Preview file open;
– Correct pseudographics displaying;
– Column text selection;
– Multi-level undo;
– Fast search/replace text strings;
– Remember file codepage and caret position;
– Printing of a document and print preview;
– Support of language modules;
– Plugins support (syntax highlighting, folding, auto-completion, scripts execution, keyboard macros and much more).