Last Updated on: 19th November 2023, 01:39 pm
Blam – a RSS aggregator written in C using Mono, GTK and a and full of simplified RSS and Atom libraries.
Blam is a RSS reader for the GNOME desktop that helps you keep track of the growing number of news feeds distributed as RSS. You can subscribe to any number of feeds, print the entries you like, and have the feeds updated at regular intervals.
– User friendly and a simple UI.
– Supports RSS and Atom feeds.
– Add/Remove or Edit current channels.
– Create feed Groups.
– Change update intervals manually.
– Built in themes.
– Mark as read or “unread” later.
– Export/Import the feed URLs.
– Refresh the list manually.
– Send to print.
The project developer is Janet Casey.
The latest version of Blam 1.8.12 was released in 2013.