Last Updated on: 6th September 2021, 11:15 pm
Subcategory: File Transfer
Platform: OS X, Windows
License: Proprietary, Freeware
First release: 2007
Classic FTP – a free, small and easy-to-use FTP client that allows you to manage files on servers or any computers working in local networks. Classic FTP has a synchronization function, which lets you automatically send or download your files.
– The intuitive user interface makes uploading files to the internet easy
– The Synchronize tool checks local and remote folders for the most up-to-date copies of everything
– Easily drag and drop files in and out of Classic FTP
– Supports the secure FTP protocol (SSL)
– Compatible with all popular FTP servers
– Runs on both Windows and Apple Mac OS X
– Easy setup wizard to help you establish FTP site connections
A free version of Classic FTP is available for non-commercial use only.