Last Updated on: 22nd February 2020, 01:23 pm
Subcategory: File Backup and Sync
License: Propritary, Trialware
Programing language: C++
First release: 2002
Easy2Sync – a backup and file sync application created for MS Windows users. It’s possible to sync your files from your mobile / tablet PC (in general Shell/MTP device) with your PC or (s)FTP server. Simply connect by USB and sync. This words for example with the iPhone, iPad, Samsung’s Galaxy/Note and many other devices.
– Synchronization over any network type. LAN, WLAN, it doesn’t matter as long as the Windows network recognizes it, it will also work with Easy2Sync
– Requests may be turned off, so that Easy2Sync can work on its own
– Timer-based synchronization is supported
– Unlimited files and directories (Only Home and Business Edition)
– Synchronize on windows start or shutdown
– Synchronize FTP servers
– Easy2Sync also runs as service
– Renamed directories are being recognized
The project developer is Thomas Holz.