Last Updated on: 8th December 2020, 02:09 pm
Subcategory: Email Clients
First release: October 2010
EmailTray (previously: SenderOK) – a free email client for Windows which offers support of Hotmail/Live, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL and POP3/IMAP accounts.
– help you manage several email accounts at once, including those based on Webmail, POP3 and IMAP
– analyze your read/respond/delete/forward actions, as well as interconnections between email senders, to rank incoming emails by importance
– notify you about new important emails with a pop-up ticker and sound – regardless of whether you have a browser or other email client opened
– scan the Spam boxes of all your accounts to recover important messages mistakenly trapped by spam filters
– passwords of your email accounts are stored encrypted on your PC
– can enrich your email communication with your contacts information from their social profiles on Facebook and LinkedIn
The application was was under development until 2012 by Internet Promotion Agency S.A.