Last Updated on: 21st May 2022, 02:10 pm
Web site: github.com/TheGoddessInari/hamsket
Subcategory: Instant Messengers, Email Clients
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: April 2016
Hamsket – a free and open source messaging and emailing app that combines common web applications into one.
– Master Password.
– Lock Hamsket if you will be away for a period of time.
– Don’t disturb mode.
– Reorder applications in the tab bar.
– Notification badge in the tab.
– Minimize to tray.
– Mute audio to specific service.
– Separate tabs floating to the right.
– Disable a service instead of remove it.
– Start automatically on system startup.
– Custom CSS injection.
– Keyboard Shortcuts.
– Passive mouse/touch event listeners by default.
– Lowered timer granularity to save CPU time by default.
– No user tracking.
– Fully open source, won’t change
– Highly responsive to issues, PRs, and help.
– Offline backup and restore.
No personal information will be saved or tracked. Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Hamsket, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service.