Last Updated on: 6th April 2023, 10:13 am
Web site: xhmikosr.github.io/notepad2-mod/
Subcategory: Text Editors
License: BSD ?
First release: 2010
Notepad2-mod – a modified version (fork) of Notepad2 based on Kai Liu’s and other people’s patches.
Changes compared to the official Notepad2:
– Code folding
– Support for bookmarks
– Option to mark all occurrences of a word
– Word auto-completion
– Syntax highlighting support for AutoHotkey, AutoIt3, AviSynth, Bash, CMake, CoffeeScript, Inno Setup, LaTeX, Lua, Markdown, NSIS, Ruby, Tcl, YAML and VHDL scripts
– Improved support for NFO ANSI art
– Support for replacing Windows Notepad using a clean, unintrusive registry-based method
– Other various minor changes and tweaks