Last Updated on: 20th May 2022, 01:55 pm
Atom – a hackable text editor for the 21st Century. Atom is a free and open source text editor that is modern, approachable, and hackable to the core.
– Cross-platform editing -Atom works across operating systems. Use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
– Built-in package manager – Search for and install new packages or create your own right from Atom.
– Smart autocompletion – Atom helps you write code faster with a smart and flexible autocomplete.
– File system browser – Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
– Multiple panes – Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
– Find and replace – Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects.