Last Updated on: 11th December 2023, 04:18 pm
Light Table – a next generation code editor that connects you to your creation with instant feedback. Light Table is very customizable and can display anything a Chromium browser can.
Light Table has a powerful plugin system that allows almost any aspect of the editor to be extended and customized. With over 100+ plugins, the community is able to offer eval support for new languages, create domain-specific IDEs and much more. If you’re interested in writing your own plugin, see the Write a Plugin and Submit a Plugin docs. For an example ClojureScript plugin, see LightTable-Declassifier.
– Every bit of Light Table’s code is available to the community
– Keymaps, behaviors, and Light Table’s Behavior-Object-Tag engine
– You can easily shape your IDE to whatever your work requires
– The plugin manager hooks into the central list of plugins so you don’t have to go hunting all over the internet to find the ones you want
– Light Table is a lightweight, clean, and sleek interface
– Next-gen println to keep track of important values in your code