Last Updated on: 29th April 2023, 10:14 am
Web site: pulsar-edit.dev
Subcategory: Text Editors
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: 2022
Pulsar – a community-led hyper-hackable text editor, forked from Atom, built on Electron. Designed to be deeply customizable, but still approachable using the default configuration.
– Cross-platform Editing – Pulsar works across operating systems. Use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
– Built-in package manager – Search and install new packages or create your own right from Pulsar.
– Smart Autocompletion – Pulsar helps you write code faster with a smart and flexible autocomplete.
– File system browser – Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
– Multiple panes – Split your Pulsar interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
– Find and replace – Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects.