Last Updated on: 21st May 2022, 01:42 pm
Web site: hyliu.me/fluent-reader/
Subcategory: RSS Readers
Platform: Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: June 2020
Fluent Reader – an open-source, cross-platform news aggregator with a fresh look. Bring all your favorite sources with you and read distraction-free.
– A modern UI inspired by Fluent Design System with full dark mode support.
– Read locally or sync with self-hosted services compatible with Fever or Google Reader API.
– Sync with RSS Services including Inoreader, Feedbin, The Old Reader, BazQux Reader, and more.
– Importing or exporting OPML files, full application data backup & restoration.
– Read the full content with the built-in article view or load webpages by default.
– Search for articles with regular expressions or filter by read status.
– Organize your subscriptions with folder-like groupings.
– Single-key keyboard shortcuts.
– Hide, mark as read, or star articles automatically as they arrive with regular expression rules.
– Fetch articles in the background and send push notifications.
Support for other RSS services are under fundraising.
Fluent Reader Lite is a simplistic mobile RSS client.