Subcategory: Web browsers
Programing language: Java, Kotlin
First release: 2016
Lynket Browser – a web browser for Android using the custom tab protocol, previously called Chromer. Lynket utilizes Chrome Custom Tab API to create a customized browsing experience while adding innovative features like background loading with floating bubbles, article mode and multitasking using Android’s recent menu.
– Web heads – Floating bubbles to load multiple links and launch them.
– Web heads – Intelligently manages background loading of Custom Tabs using Android’s overview screen. Uses Lollipop Document API.
– Provider – Lynket works with any custom tab compatible browser. This means features like adblock, Google Account sync, data saver are inherited.
– Article mode – Filters all unnecessary content and renders web page on a RecyclerView efficiently. Uses Crux library.
– Minimize and Tabs – Lynket can minimize the tab and also show all active tabs for you to quickly switch to.