Notepas – a fast portable native multiplatform text editor written in Lazarus and can be compiled for multiple platforms and widget sets using the advanced native Free Pascal Compiler.
Aimed towards developers it is equipped with some functions usually not found in other text editors and introduces a couple of new exclusive features:
– Alpha blended coloring supporting multiple layers of transparency for both text and background.
– Code filter: a tool to filter lines that match a given search string or regular expression.
– Code shaper: a set of tools to apply advanced formatting rules to a text selection.
– Smart select: make (customizable) selections that depend on the active highlighter and context.
– Align lines: align multiple lines based on tokens found in the current selection.
– Common Syntax coloring rules for all registered highlighters.
– Advanced docking support.
The last version 0.9.41 was released in 2014.