Last Updated on: 21st May 2022, 07:42 pm
Web site: slack.com
Subcategory: Instant Messengers
Platform: Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: August 2013
Slack – a communication platform which offers IRC style features, including persistent chat rooms organized by topic, private groups, and direct messaging.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Сheck off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Сommunicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Еasily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Сustomize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters