TED Notepad – a free plain text editor with native Grep, Sort, Cut, Unique, RegEx, Shuffle, Tr, Reverse, etc. It can edit huge files up to 700MB.
This notepad alternative offers 435 text-processing functions, innovative features and timesaving tools. All of them on hotkeys; all designed for quick and advanced editing. It is small, portable and loads instantly with no installation required.
A neat KISS interface, stuffed with four tons of features, settings and text-transforming tools, waiting on hotkeys and mouse clicks to get useful. It stays out of your way and helps you to work on what’s important, bringing your typing, text-working or even coding to the next level:
– Take a look at the full list of all features! There really is 435 of them.
– Grep, Sort, Cut, Unique, RegEx, Shuffle, Tr, you name it..
– Serious search & replace with regular expressions
– Several rather innovative auto-completions
– Intelligent clipboarding, swapping and moving text
– All convenient text-editor features included, of course
– Even more features and settings