Last Updated on: 5th December 2023, 04:25 pm
Blisk – a Chromium-based web browser that provides a tools for Web development and testing for different type of devices.
Used globally from the freelance segment to the enterprise level, Blisk helps web developers, quality assurance engineers, web designers, marketers, and other IT professionals develop and test modern web applications in half the time and never miss any issues.
More than 50 devices are integrated into Blisk. You can use mobiles, tablets, laptops, and desktops both standalone or multiple simultaneously.
When multiple, devices automatically follow each other by URL and scroll position. As a result, you work with the same portion of code across all opened devices.
– Side-by-side View – Place devices next to each other and compare the UI on mobile and desktop simultaneously. Avoid making mistakes while working on responsive markup and styles.
– Page Auto-refresh – Page Auto-refresh keeps the code updated to the latest version across devices. Web contents refresh automatically when you modify source code and save changes. If needed, the CSS can be updated asynchronously without refreshing the page.
– Error Notifications – Thanks to the built-in error monitor, you will immediately detect issues when you execute a new piece of code in Blisk. The sooner you identify an issue, the easier it is to fix it.
– Screenshots and Recorder – Take screenshots or record videos with automatic upload to our secure cloud storage. Share saved assets with your team or attach them to your bug reports.
– Integrations – Need to launch Blisk from Command Prompt or Terminal? Blisk runs smoothly regardless of your OS. You decide which devices, URL, and device orientation will startup.