Last Updated on: 17th October 2023, 11:46 am
Web site: www.jahia.com/product/jahia-cms
Subcategory: Content Management System
License: GNU GPL/Proprietary
First release: unknown
Jahia CMS (prevoiusly: jContent) – a hybrid content management system (CMS) developed by the Swiss company Jahia. Jahia is an open source digital platform software, services and support company. The Jahia platform provides content and customer data management. The company’s CMS and DXP is designed to support various digital enterprise initiatives such as: websites, progressive web applications, mobile applications, intranets, portals.
The main advantages of the application include:
– Hedless option (no GUI) giving your marketing team the freedom to do their best work without restrictions.
– Enterprise-level content creation, localization, aggregation and media management.
– Native GraphQL API to help you easily build Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), campaign sites, and native apps.
– Easily connect jContent to enterprise technology platforms and applications with over 250 pre-built connectors and open APIs.
Security features available in the application:
– Add, remove or modify user roles and permissions on your global sites for total control and security.
– Manage user access and authentication with Kerberos/CAS single sign-on (SSO).
– Enable simpler, faster cross-device authentication for guests using OAuth social logins.
– Automatically validate content according to established accessibility guidelines and compliance rules.
– With Jahia Cloud, scale capacity while maintaining the highest industry standards for data security.
Development tools and Jahia Cloud enable, among others:
– Using ready-made Jahia Studio modules and templates or creating any user environment.
– Choose from over 300 proven and customizable components from the app store.
– Seamlessly integrate your web applications and enterprise data with jContent.
– Launch Jahia Cloud allowing you to launch a new website in just a few clicks.