Last Updated on: 3rd October 2023, 04:32 pm
Source Insight – a powerful project-oriented programming editor, code browser, and analyzer that helps you understand code, while you work and plan. Source Insight has built-in dynamic analysis for C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, and more.
– Helps to understand an existing code base.
– Quickly navigate function calls and callers.
– Find references to functions, variables, and more – almost instantly.
– See call graphs and class tree diagrams.
– Preview function and class definitions without having to open a file.
– See live references to variables and other declarations with Syntax Formatting.
– Powerful editing features, including code snippets, symbolic auto-completion, and smart-rename.
– Dynamic information panels work together to create a productive workflow.
A 30-day trial version is available. All features are enabled.