Web site: github.com/linuxmint/xed
Subcategory: Text Editors
License: GNU GPL
First release: January 16, 2016
Xed – a small and lightweight text editor, a fork of Pluma. Xed supports most standard editing features, plus several not found in your average text editor (plugins being the most notable of these).
– Complete support for UTF-8 text
– Syntax highlighting
– Support for editing remote files
– Search and Replace
– Printing and Print Previewing Support
– File Revert
– A complete preferences interface
– Configurable Plugin system, with optional python support
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]